All 18 art Reviews

Keith Richards Keith Richards

Another piece with a clear Mucha influence. Like a contemporary art nouveau. Love it!

Eve Eve

Really incredible piece. Reminds me a lot of Mucha. Beautiful.

Bullsik responds:

That thick outline comes from Mucha, indeed. But my other hero is Adam Huhges, so I'll give him a credit, too. Thanks!

Tentacles Tentacles

wat

wat

The Birth of Frida The Birth of Frida

Made me lol.

The review below mine hurts my brain. Only on the internet where everything is SRS fucking BZNS would you find someone bitching about a satirical image like this.

Moving on from that, this is really awesome. You're a very talented young lady, Mizz Sabtastic.

EXCUSE-*hurk* EXCUSE-*hurk*

Does he look like a bitch?

They should completely remake Pulp Fiction with Zelda characters.

Shit would be cash.

Kinsei responds:

N-No... H-he... doesn't look like a B-Bitch...

lol I wonder how long we can keep this going with each new review adding on the next line lol :P
thanks for the 8

Look. Look.

It's ok.

For the most detailed thing you've ever drawn, this has quite poor detail. I suspect that any detail that was there was lost when you scanned it, as this picture has very poor contrast. You might be able to help some if you use photoshop or another image-editing program and adjust the contrast.

It's difficult to tell if there was ever any shading in the picture, but I think some shading would help improve it a lot.
The general proportions of the face seem ok. The hair on the girl on the front too seems ok, again some kind of contrasting shades and highlights would benefit. Also bear in mind that hair starts at the head and for the most part each line should be drawn from there.

In general I think the picture could use some work but you definitely have a lot of potential :) Keep practicing and keep submitting work!

Luxembourg responds:

I suppose I could have worded my comment a little more suitably. "Detail" itself is something that I actually have a little bit of a hard time with; and by that I man textures and minute little things. This is, more or less, the most anatomically correct, the most realistic looking thing I've ever drawn, mostly refering to the shape of the face. I've actually drawn things with more texture and shading. The reason for the lack of shading is because the picture I referenced had little shading; the light source was ambiguous and the only shading visible was near her eye, a tiny bit on her nose, and a little on her cheek, all of which are there, albeit very soft.
As for contrast, that has to do with two things: The scanner, yes, but I also draw too lightly as a habit, as it's easier to cleanly erase lighter lines. That's a fault of it, definitely.
Thank you for the review, and thank you for being helpful instead of inflammatory. As well, you didn't say a single thing about the creature that accompanies her; I kind of wish you had, because I draw monsters and ghosts and whatnot far more often than people.

TriceraGOD TriceraGOD

I'm not worthy.

OH SHI- THAT'S A MOTHERFUCKING TRICERATOPS

OR SHOULD I SAY

TRICEPSATOPS.

THAT BITCH IS TONED AS SHIT

AWHHH YEAH

cool story, bro. Nice drawing.

SirBeretofClock responds:

Haha, thank you!

I have a bad habit. I have a bad habit.

wut.

I do not understand this picture. And the size is too small for me to really take a closer look.

Apologies for the poor review but apart from making out a face of some description, some vertical lines and some odd worm thing I just... Don't get it.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

You dont have to understand a picture for it to be good. and i know it's too small... but seriously?

/.... you dont have to get it.

Made Of Love Made Of Love

Quite good

I love the idea. The hair could do with being less rigid looking as well as the fact that it all stops at the same length, which would not happen. The face also looks slightly lobsided with an awfully pointy chin.

All in all, though. I really quite like this :) Keep up the good work!

Crouch Crouch

Jawesome.

This dude looks like me. 'Cept I haven't kneeled naked like that since that weekend in... Wait...

Frank? Is that you?